WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trying out some of the old toys

I am tending my friend Traci's little girl on Fridays now and I pulled out some of Conners "old" things for her like the boncy seats and swing and bumbo chair etc. When Conner saw me getting this stuff out he just thought he was in heaven exploring them again. He is clearly too big for them but whateva.

2 comments:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Lauren--Cute pics! Okay, I'm obsessed with the blogging thing now. It's so fun! How are things going? Have you started watching little Cara yet? Keep in touch!
Lyndsie

Anonymous said...

We just pulled out all our baby stuff to get ready for the baby and Jordan cannot get enough of it all. He plays with it every day. The catch however is that he can't sit in the swing or bouncer or anything because he would break it so quickly! I always love seeing your cute pictures!