Corey's cousin got married this weekend and basically it was just a good excuse for a family get together. We had so much fun seeing everyone. The first picture here is of me and Corey and Conner with Corey's grandparents, Grandma and Grandpa Kunz. They sure loved seeing Conner. They came all the way from Washington to see him....oh wait, I guess they might have come for Lindsey's wedding too...:) This picture is just.....priceless. I think its left to right, Corey, Nick, and Matt. Aunt Amy sure had a thing for Conner. She held him the whole time, she just loved him. It was so sweet. Me and one of my dearest friends Jill. She is married to Rob, who is Corey's cousin. She is VERY VERY Pregnant and about to have a baby boy in like two weeks. Does she not still look so gorgeous? I sure didn't look this good two weeks before having Conner. Look at her eyes. This kid is going to be gorgeous, she and Rob are both dark olive skinned with blue eyes....whoa watch out. This kid will be a good lookin kid. Ash and Conner, she always takes such good care of him.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
1 comment:
I have that same skirt. Great taste!
Post a Comment