WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Book Review-ECLIPSE


I just finished Eclipse, by Stephanie Meyer.
I give this book an A. I liked it a TON more than New Moon, as all of you told me I would.
Eclipse is the third book in the "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyer about a teenage girl who falls in love with a very handsom and very irresistable vampire. Eclipse further explores Bella's torn feelings between her vampire love and her best friend Jacob Black who loves her too. This is a great book and way way way better than New Moon. I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out.

8 comments:

CKB said...

I love this series, I have already pre-ordered the 4th book that comes out this summer!

And, your grandpa is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I saw that picture of your grandma on the life sketch thing they did and man o man that looks like Connor. I thought Connor looked just like Corey and now I have to say he looks like your side of the family alot.

Anonymous said...

No, No, no - not your Grandma - your GrandPA. I am a dork. Oh well!

Ariane e Roger said...

Heeeeeeey, sorry to hear you've all had the flu! I'm going to email you either tonight or tomorrow morning first thing. I have to send you a new belly pic! It's getting big! I hope you're all feeling better! Have I told you that Elissa is a huuuge fan of these books?It's funny everytime you post a review and I talk to her she talks about the same book, I think she's read all the same ones you have. She keeps saying she'll send them to me so I can read them...maybe sometime huh? Anyways, I miss talking to you on MSN, I'll make an extra effort to sign on this week ok? Love ya tons! Ane
By the way, Conner and Kennady are soooo cute together. Very cute little cousins!

Alisa said...

Laurie, I've got a theory about what happens with Jacob and Edward in the next book. Let me know if you want to hear it! It's pretty crazy, but makes sense.

The Pizza Family said...

HELLO!! Hey we have decided to make our blog private.. email me your email address so we can invite you! What a great way to stay in touch with each other!!

email me at lindseypizza@gmail.com

Hope all is Well!!

arah said...

have you read "Uglies"? Since you are a reader, you should give the series a try. I like them way better than Twilight series. The second book, 'pretties', get on your nerves a little because there is some repeatitiveness, but the third book, 'specials' is my favorite so far. I haven't gotten to the fourth one, 'extras' yet.