WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged by Teisa

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Going to school and being totally and completely in love with Jared Watts (as all of the girls were :)

Name 5 things on your to do list:

Do laundry
Clean
start my gardens
take a nap
go to hair school (when conner gets into school)

What are some snacks you like?

Cookies, ice cream, anything with a diet coke, you know the usual

What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest, pay tithing :), buy a house in holladay that I love, buy corey a car, save the rest.

Name 3 bad habits:

Only 3??
1. I drink too much diet coke
2. I eat too much junk
3. I am pretty critical of people, worry too much, and get offended too easily

Name 6 places that you have lived:

Just Salt Lake City.

What jobs have you had in order:

Babysitting
Family History Library
Robyn Todd
DDI Vantage
Nanny
LDS Welfare Services
Wife
Mom

5 things people don't know about you?

I hate to talk on the phone, i love email and text
I sleep with a heating pad every single night, I cannot sleep without it
I hate to do my hair- it takes too long to dry
I am a sunshine worshiper. If its sunny, I am happy. If its cloudy I am not so much.
I have a phobia for crowds.
I HATE to cook and don't cook.
I take a bath every single day, I know most people think baths are grosse. Owell.


Now I am going to tag...................................Ash, Suzie, Lindsey Pizza, Quinnie, Claci

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, love your tag. I would take a bath everyday if I could. I take on after my shower when I have time. It is like THE only 5 minutes I have for myself. I don't remember Jared Watts, now I need to run and find my yearbook?! Did he even go to our HS?