We just had a small family party but here are a few pictures of it.
Even tho he is becoming a little tyrant, he is still the joy and love and meaning of my life.
Conner got this AMAZING little winnie the pooh truck, car thingy for his birthday from my mom. He LOVES it.
Look at these AMAZING cup cakes. I fell in love with them when I saw them on my mom's table for Conner's birthday. I have to give credit where credit is due...some of you might know Michelle Bonnet, she made them for us. She lives across the street from my mom. She has started a cake decorating business and she is amazing.
Kay so this was the highlight of the birthday, it was more of a gift for Corey than it was for Conner! Corey saw this and HAD to get it for Conner. Its an electric fourwheeler. Its so cool. corey was absolutely delighted to get it and set it up for the Con-Man.
Grandpa Sylvia sent this box for Conner for his Birthday, it was sitting in the front room for a couple days and he had a blast playing with it. Little did he know the best part was yet to come!
Here is the cute gift Grandpa Sylvia got for Conner. He LOVES it. It's perfect for him because he loves books. Its a little reading table for a kid.
-Corey and Laurie...obviously.
It's his birthday morning and I let him have a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. Oh man he liked it.
Bath time, trying to get rid of the "breakfast" mess.






9 comments:
He already looks older. He looks much different with those two upper teeth. I wish Josiah's cupcakes would look that cute. But they aren't going to. But I dont think he will care. Im glad you finally posted some birthday pictures.
Happy Birthday to Conner! He is such a cutie. We should get together sometime and we'll do lunch. We sit at our parents home everyday doing a whole lotta nothing.
Kelsey and Jocelyn Peck
Happy Birthday, Conner! I can't believe he is already one! What a cutie.
1 already!! Time flies- before you know it you'll have two little ones!
Yay! Happy birthday, Con Con! What an adorable baby! I can't believe he's already one!
What a stud! I cannot believe that we are that old. Times flies. Love ya!
That year went by so fast. I love that four wheeler. Looks like he got aton of fun gifts. Happy Birthday Conner!
Happy Birthday little man! You have the cutest parents alive.
Oh my gosh he is so darn cute.I hope I get to meet him someday! I absolutely LOVED his party and I want all his gifts. He'll have so so so much fun with all that stuff. I loved the little reading desk - what a great idea. And those darling cupcakes, wow. I miss you so much. I hope youre enjoying your little man! Love you - Ane
Post a Comment