Conner and Jace at Training Table
Ash with Conner and Mylee
All the girls....My hair is wet and I need to get it highlighted again, but usually people think that we are all four sisters, because we are all blonde and fit together so well. From left to right, Me, Ash, Kami, and Linny.
What a cute picture....This is Christopher's new truck. Nice huh? Moving to Utah sure has done Chris good right? Just jokin, he rented this hot Titan to move a bed and we took advantage of it and drove it around every where for two days. Here he is with Conner.
Today I am grateful for
1. My best friend Ashley
2. That Conner was a joy today. Thank HEAVEN. He took great naps and everything.
3. That Conner can say "Cracker" and "Baba" when he is hungry or thirsty. Takes the guess work out of at least two of those things we are trying to mind read from our babies!






2 comments:
Beautiful photos. Love it when they start babbling and we can make sense of it all.
Ohhhh I'm so jealous I thought I was your best friend...!!! It's ok though, I know I'm far away and quite absent lately...! I am grateful you have such a good friend much closer to you! I'm sure Ashley is awesome! ;-) Ash's little girl is so cute oh my gosh. And Conner gets more and more adorable as the days go by. Love the little guy! Love ya! Ane
Post a Comment