WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Some cute pictures

Look how big Conner is getting....Here you can see him standing up perfectly. He has taken about six steps on his own and is getting better and better each day...but he is still a little shy about just getting going walking all around.



These are our wonderful friends Steph and Jp. This was a HUGE night for Steph. She finally made it thru dental hygeine (sp?) school. She has struggled and struggled thru it a lot of hard times but she MADE IT!!! We are soooo proud of her and wouldn't have missed her graduation for anything.

4 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

oh he is getting so big. Once again i wish we lived closer so the boys could play.

Ariane e Roger said...

Amazing how they have so much fun with the simplest things huh? Who needs Fisher Price when you've got a bucket!?! I love that about kids!!! I emailed you back just now! Love ya - Ane

Ariane e Roger said...

Btw I still need to learn how to use blogger. I like it MUCH better...

Melissa Kunz said...

oh man i miss you guys soooo much, i wish we were comming this weekend too. If only we were so rich! I cant believe conner is walking kennady hasnt dared take the first step but she stands all over the place. I hope you guys can make it this summer, cause we are ready to go out on the boat if you guys do. Cody and i are thinking about heading down there for a visit in October but we will have to see how funds and jobs go. i love you talk to you soon.
Melissa