It was a wonderful trip as always. Here are some pictures.
Now you want to know how to win you're way into Corey's heart?? Bring him a diet coke and an extra pitcher to go along with it. What the heck? Is this waiter like an angel brought down from heaven to attend to our every desire? He got a good tip as you can imagine. Corey and I have a philosophy- tip is determined by how many times they refill our diet cokes!
This was interesting, after dinner and shopping we went across the street to see the Spokane River overflowing, apparently it hadn't been this bad in like 20 years, they even closed down the bridge. It was awesome to see.
So Melissa and I have tons in common and get along swimmingly, but there is one very distinct difference between us, she cooks, I do not. Here I am enjoying licking the spoon of the left overs to the frosting of a dessert she was making.






4 comments:
You make me laugh oodles. Will you take me shopping? PLEASE? I love all your cute shirts. Looks like such a fun trip!
i wish i could hang with you guys. So much fun! Someday hopefully we will make it over there. Josh has applied for a few jobs in SLC.
Looks like a lot of fun!
That trip looks like so much fun. Why can't every restaurant give you an extra pitcher? What a dream. Conner is such a photogenic kid!
Post a Comment