WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Book Review SHOOT THE MOON

Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts

This one I give an A-
I really enjoyed this book, it was a good brain relaxer for me because the last few books I have been reading haven't been quite page turners like this one was.
This is a small town mystery about a man who was adopted as a little boy and later searches for his birth parents and finds that his mother was murdered.
Its a great book and even has a bit or romance in it... thankfully...who wants a book with no romance! :)

2 comments:

CKB said...

Hey, I loved doing your makeup the other day! You looked beautiful, I hope the interview went well and you found your way to the freeway!

brie said...

I've read this book too. It was okay...didn't love it, but didn't hate it, either.