WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Great Post (for lack of a better title)

My Dear, Wonderful, Lovely, cousin/friend Jill had her baby this morning. I was literally FREAKING out to go see her and the baby. You should ask Corey, I was begging him to hurry and take me up to the hospital, I even did a little dance and song for Conner where I went around the kitchen singing and dancing "I'm going to see a baby, I'm going to see a baby!"
I'm a total freak I know. (ps corey's cousin betsie had her baby twins too! It is a big day for babies in the family!)
But anyway I went to LDS Hospital with Corey to meet Caleb and see Jill and Rob. Jill looked GREAT and Caleb is adorable adorable adorable.
Any of you who know me very personally know that I of course cried when I held the baby.

Christopher very graciously (after seeing my dire need and excitement to go to the hospital) baby sat for us so we didn't have to take Conner to see the baby. When we got home look what we walked into the room to see....
Is that not amazing? I am so grateful that Conner feels so comfortable with Chris. Soooo darling.


Kay so since when does my little boy have curls in his hair? Its just been developing the last few weeks. I think its irresistible. I love it.

4 comments:

brie said...

Wow - big day for you! (I'm sorry I never got back to you, Cade sort of had a freak out and I'm just now settling in...it's almost midnight. But I'll talk to you soon?)

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Uh-Oh, Lauren. Looks like you're getting a little baby hungry (Okay, that phrase sort of weirds me out). But it looks like it might be time for another one! I love the little curly-Q in Conner's hair. I always wanted a curly-haired little boy!

Unknown said...

I am so utterly baby hungry. I'm glad that I know someone who loves them as much as I do. I'm crying because of it. I am messed up.

Laur said...

I feel i MUST say the that I am not baby hungry, I just love new babies and the whole experience of a new baby coming to a family. It always makes me cry.
I personally don't have the energy for another one yet :)
but maybe someday!