Just a fun picture I found, this was when we were dropping Conner off at my parents to stay while we went to Orlando.
Conner in this cute car over at my Aunt Sue's house. He really loved it. I'm thinking maybe I should get him one?
Have you ever been to IFA? If not you need to go, its such a cool place. There were baby chicks, baby ducks, baby turkeys, and baby rabbits. Along with all the other essentials for the good ol' farmers in the city.
Me and my cousin Sally at Grandpa and Grandma Monson's in the back yard. Sally just got this new Springer Spaniel puppy, I was, of course, beside myself with excitement about this puppy. I am a dog lover.






7 comments:
You are so beautiful!!!
What a beautiful picture of you...what am I saying, you always look pretty.
That boy of yours sure is grwoing up. so cute!
Oh my heck you are so beautiful. Love the post and all the fun pictures.
I agree with the other comments. Your a beautiful. I love seeing pictures on your blog. Thanks for all the c section advice.
I loved doing your makeup! You are so pretty, it is fun doing makeup on an already pretty face! We should get get together again!
I loved doing your makeup! You are so pretty, it is fun doing makeup on an already pretty face! We should get get together again!
You looked amazing, totally loved the hair and makeup. I need a Chelsea down here to help me out for my pregnancy pics...!!! I loved the pics of Conner in the saddle. He's too cute. I'm going to email you tonight. Love ya! Ane
Post a Comment