Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's so adorable! Congratulations on this new milestone. I loveeed the video. I can hear you chuckle in behind the camera! Love ya, Ane
yeah for Conner! you thought he was into everything, just wait. when you take him to a store, he will want down to walk everywhere and touch everything. It's a fun age though.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
8 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's so adorable! Congratulations on this new milestone. I loveeed the video. I can hear you chuckle in behind the camera! Love ya, Ane
Go conner go! It looks like you had a fun time with everyone there. Wish I could have been there. Enjoy your little walking man!
Oh that is soooo cute! Glad you captured it on video!
Yeah, I knew he had it in him.
Lauren-
That is so great! He is such a cutie!
How exciting for the little guy! He looks like a tiny little man in that vest. I love it!
yeah for Conner! you thought he was into everything, just wait. when you take him to a store, he will want down to walk everywhere and touch everything. It's a fun age though.
So cute and fun!! Now you really have to keep a close eye on him huh?
Post a Comment