1. Conner has never had an ear infection. How many babies do you know who have made it past their first birthday without an ear infection?
He must have gotten Corey's ears because by the time I was one I think I already had tubes.
2. The insane amazing vanity my friend Megan gave to me. I have wanted a vanity my whole life. Its the best thing ever. I will have to post a pic of it. For those of you who don't know what a vanity is, its like a make up dresser with drawers and a little stool and mirror. Its an antique and I LOVES it.
3. That the cop didn't give us a ticket last night when he pulled us over.
June Pictures
9 years ago






2 comments:
Oh no! Now you have 2 more posts to do, one with pics of the vanity & one with the full pull over story!
Brinley was like that, she didn't get an ear infection until she was about 17 months. Maybe it's the kunz blood.
I like your idea of grattitude. I want to hear about your pull over story.
Post a Comment