We went to church in the morning and then later went to my mom and dad's to eat with my grandpa and grandma Rhodehouse, Corey's brother Chris, our friend Megan, and my parents. My mom cooked a delicious meal, as usual, and then we enjoyed easter baskets!
As you can see, the highlight of the day for Conner was the balloon my parents got for him.
Corey and his brother, just chillin.
Megs and Conner
Grandma and Grandpa Rhodehouse
Conner got a mini golf set from Grandma for Easter.
Corey can get Conner to stand sometimes!






8 comments:
I am glad you got that sweater vest. It looks so cute on Conner!
Looks like a fun day! Conner is such a cutie, I think he'll be walking before long!
He is cute, cute, cute. I can't believe how close we live. Well now we really don't have any reason to not get the kids together sometime.
Wow, I love the bunny eays LOOOVE! And I love Conner's outfit - he's such a cute boy oh my gosh, I'll never stop saying that! You look amazing - everytime! I like your friend Megan, she seems like a very nice girl, I wish I could meet her!!! Love ya - Ane
His Easter outfit is adorable. :) Things have been crazy...I was in an insta care this weekend for asthma, then I got Laryngitis and still don't really have a voice...but maybe, just maybe I'll be better by Saturday, or if not, then perhaps Tuesday for breakfast?
Darling! Little Conner is going to be running around before you know it. It is so good to see G and G Rhodehouse.
Oh, that sweater is so cute! Holidays are so much more fun when you have kids.
Why on earth would I be avoiding you?!
Post a Comment