WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Emma Smith-My Story

Last night Corey and I went to a screening of the new movie, Emma Smith, My Story. I think it comes out on April 11th, anyone who has the chance needs to go see this movie. I know it sounds extreme, but I feel like this movie changed my life.
Any mother who has to lose six children to death brings me to my knees in humility.
There is so much I didn't know about this amazing woman, I can't believe the obstacles in life that she endured. She is truly my hero.


3 comments:

brie said...

Hey, thanks for the review. I'm excited to see the movie now. :) So we on for Saturday lunch or something? Text or email or call!

Suzie said...

So I think I'm out of it... where's the movie going to be playing at? Sounds really good!

Unknown said...

I have always had a place in my heart for her. So many people judge her so harshly...her world came crashing down...would we have felt differently after going through so much? I know I would have failed. I am eager to see this and so jealous you already have, thanks for the push forth to see it!