On the bus ride from the airport to the hotel! Getting pretty dang excited! First night in Orlando, dinner on the beach. Still first night, walked over to Universal Studios to watch fireworks show. Our Hotel...The Swan and Dolphin Resort
We lived just north of orlando for almost a year and loved it! I love Universal Studios and I totally got sick after the Hulk ride. It was crazy! Did you go to the beach? Downtown Orlando is awesome and so is Kennedy Space Center. Looks like a blast! We miss living there and wish we could visit.
Looks like fun. Did you leave you little one at home? How was that? We have a week long trip in May and I'm leaving Emie with my inlaws. I'm really nervous.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
4 comments:
We lived just north of orlando for almost a year and loved it! I love Universal Studios and I totally got sick after the Hulk ride. It was crazy! Did you go to the beach? Downtown Orlando is awesome and so is Kennedy Space Center. Looks like a blast! We miss living there and wish we could visit.
It looks like you guys had a blast! You look so beautiful in all those pictures. Call me soon, we need to hang.
Looks like fun. Did you leave you little one at home? How was that? We have a week long trip in May and I'm leaving Emie with my inlaws. I'm really nervous.
I'm so jealous of all these pics - it looked like so much fun. I'm so jealous you were in warm weather. Oh I wish I could get tan right now...
Post a Comment