WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, March 17, 2008

Third Day in Orlando

On our third day we went to MGM Studios, for those of you who don't know what that is, its mostly shows that show how movies are made. For example we went to a muppet 3-d show (which i slept thru) and we went to a water show and a car show that showed how car stunts are done in movies, and an Indiana Jones show (which I also slept thru) which showed how fight scenes are done etc.
The coolest experience at this part was the Tower of Terror, its a huge "hotel" that is basically an elevator shaft that drops you. It was very scary but a must see.


That evening we had our closing dinner for Corey's work. Apparently it was mardi gras so everyone was drunk off their butt and had beads around their necks. A giant guy on stilts gave me some beads to wear.
Corey and I enjoyed sobriety as we downed our diet cokes and observed all the drunken maddness.
We did enjoy drinking our diet cokes in the Bob Marley club tho...




3 comments:

Suzie said...

What a fun trip! I'm jealous you were in the water outside & it wasn't freezing cold!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, looks like such a fun trip! I would love to get away with just my hubby. Glad you had so much fun!

Kelleen said...

How fun! I had no idea you guys were headed to Orlando. Did your mom watch Conner? Well it looks like it was a great trip. I bet it felt good to be able to escape for a few days.