So here is the biggie...most kids have a security object like a blankie or dolly or bear, or even a binki right?
Well meet my child....
He loves his MOP
He freaks out if you try to take it away from him, we even had to take it and put it in the back seat of the car with him when we went somewhere because he cried and cried when we tried to rip him away from it.
He keeps his hand gripped around it at ALL times so no one can take it away.
(don't mind his pig face)






4 comments:
Thas has got to be the funniest thing ever! I have never seen a child attached to a mop! CUTE!!! He is so big and he gets cuter by the minute, holy cow. I loved the pic of him with the fries - the kid knows what's good in life... (maybe not the mop thing...) Anyways, you signed off yesterday and we didn't get to talk as much... maybe some other time huh?
Love ya,
Ane
That is so hilarious! LOL! He is so cute with that hat on. We have to go to lunch sometime. Give me a call.
Holly freaking cow. That is so funny about the mop. Does he really want it ALL the time? Emie has a blanket but a mop would be kinda hard to drag around with you. I love it.
This quite possibly is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Toni and I were just grinning so much today at work reading about Connor and his mop. Cute, cute, cute!!!!
Post a Comment