Last week I came home to a wonderful surprise, my tulips are starting to come up. Corey quickly shattered my excitement by saying "Don't get your hopes up Laurie, this happened last year too and then we got tons more snow." Regardless, this definitely signals to me that Spring indeed is on its way. Thank Freakin Heavens.
Laurie, that is so exciting. I always watch for that, but this year I just forgot, probably cause I don't have my own yard. Keep us posted on how they are growing ok.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
2 comments:
Yes! I love this about bulb flowers. I noticed my south-facing daffodills are coming up!
Laurie, that is so exciting. I always watch for that, but this year I just forgot, probably cause I don't have my own yard. Keep us posted on how they are growing ok.
Post a Comment