So Conner found this spool of ribbon and started unraveling it and going to town playing with it. I decided, "you know what, have a ball, I will go get some stuff done while you entertain yourself."
It worked out well, he was completely entertained for like a half hour while I did some stuff.
7 comments:
oh Boys are so much fun aren't they? You need to take a video of Conner climbing those stairs. Miss you guys
What a cutie! Sometimes it makes you wonder why we all worry about buying the best toys when they love playing with all the regular stuff around huh?
I heard ya. I say if it keeps them busy for a minute then go for it because you never know when you might get another minute.
Thanks laurie! I really was worried about the way I looked. So thanks for the compliment!
So true! Sometimes I think we both need it when Cade gets a little mischevious...life doesn't always need to be so perfect and rules don't always have to be perfectly obeyed, you know?
We on for Thur morning?
I love his pants! Is he totally walking already? Holy cow...time flies and pretty soon he turns one! Please keep on posting?
Love ya,
Ane
I totally understand. Are we going to get together when we are all done being sick? Red Robin?
Post a Comment