WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Friday, February 22, 2008

FAMILY PICTURE...

Last weekend we had a Monson family picture. It was kinda a big deal because we had to get every single member of our family in town at the same time. Sarah came with her husband and three kids from Connecticutt, Alan and his wife came from North Carolina, Mark and Kimmi came from Idaho, and my brother Tommy came from California.
We had a great time and it was amazing to have our whole family together.

12 comments:

Larvin and Ashley said...

Talk about a glamour shot. You look so beautiful. You definately have a good lookin little family.

Josh n Betsie said...

looking good. I love the pictures and cute outfit.

kelsey said...

Cute slideshow and cute family.

Chad and Sara said...

You look beautiful and you have such a cute family.

Suzie said...

I love your hair & outfit. Sounds like a fun time!

Unknown said...

I love the photos, and where on earth did you get such a beautiful top/skirt. Stunning!

Ariane e Roger said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your shirt as well. You look sooooo good! Love ya, Ane

Teisa Linscott said...

Hey I stole your picture of Diet Coke. I hope you don't mind. We both know how much Diet Coke means to us so I thought I'd better include in on my page. Thanks a million.

brie said...

You looked so pretty! I LOVED your hair.

Alisa said...

You look fabulous. I love your hair!

The Pizza Family said...

HELLO!! I'm so glad you found my blog!! I'm excited to stay in touch with you!! What a cute little family you have!

Shawni said...

I am so glad that you found my blog. Now we can keep in touch. Having Stef as our go between was okay but this is much better. Lately I have been thinking about you and your family...I wonder why ;)? Your little Connor is darling. Being a mom is the best, right?