WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Friday, February 1, 2008

Sneaky, yes indeed.

So last night Corey and I were sitting on the couch watching TV and since we finally have our house pretty well child proofed we were just letting Conner crawl around and wear himself out before bed. Well we heard this huge crash sound (the bottom drawer or the oven falling on the floor) and we ran in there to find that Conner had on his own opened the bottom drawer of the oven and started getting out the pans. He is so sneaky. I would have NEVER thought he could get that drawer open.

7 comments:

brie said...

I love it! Wait until he gets strong enough to try to pull down the baby-proof gates. That's when things really start getting stressful... ;) He is so, so cute!

Larvin and Ashley said...

He definately is super cute. We are way excited for the aquarium next week! Love ya!

The Chris Kunz Family said...

OH this is so cute I love it, just the start of it all coming ahead!

Unknown said...

He is waaay cute. I loved the bath pics as well. I'm so glad we're having a girl... I hope she gets along well with little blonde hair Conner!!! Did you get my email??? Love ya so so so so much!
Ane

Unknown said...

I need to set my blogger up. I will, I promise!

Unknown said...

I am impressed. I can barely get my oven drawer to open!

Ariane e Roger said...

Hey you! You've been gone forever! I tried talking to you the other day, I wanted to get your opinion on my nursery colors... (which are, btw lavender and green) I got some pics from the web I wanted to show you! Anyways, I'll email you today, I don't know if I'll be able to get on Msn though! Please update this thing I've been coming here everyday! :-)
Love ya so,
Ane