WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Book Review #3

I didn't just finish reading this, (I have actually read it a few times, the first of which was probably when I was in highschool or Jr. High?) but I was talking to my cousin Sarah on the phone the other day and told her about this book and thought I should do a quick book review of it on here.
This is my number one favorite book. I recommend it to people all the time.
I give this book an A+
This book is just the most perfect book. I read it again right after I had Conner and was reminded of how wonderful it is.
It is the story of a girl on a road trip with her grandparents and as she is driving with them she is telling them a story (which is basically most of the book).
I love this book for the little lessons it teaches and mostly for the touching ending. I love the theme of the strong, unbreakable bond between mother and child.
Grab some tissues because the ending is very touching.

3 comments:

Willie said...

Hey Corey it's Will Elmer, My mom just told me about your blog, I did not know you had a baby, he looks just like you. Well my wife and I just had a baby on the 10th and we have a blog ourselves, you should check it out. it is willelmers.blogspot.you know the rest.

Kelleen said...

I have never heard of this book. I'll have to get it and read it. I'm excited to be on goodreads now. I am the worst at trying to find good books to read so now I can read what my friends are.

brie said...

I'm going to read this book!

What do you think about either Tuesday or Thursday morning to get together for breakfast at Kneader's?