WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, February 25, 2008

Lunch Friends

These are my "lunch friends" Megan and Chels. Every Wednesday we go somewhere and have lunch and chat. Unfortunately Chels is moving to Portland but we did some fun things this weekend to say goodbye to Chelsea and celebrate one of my best friend's birthdays, MEGANS!

Here we are at Pae Wei having dinner because our lunch didn't work out.


Here we are celebrating Megan's Birthday at The Asian Star, one of our favorite places.

Me, Megan, and Chels

Everyone else was tired, but Me, Megan, and Corey decided the night was young and went to see pretty much the coolest "movie" ever. U23D! It was an IMAX film of this huge concert U2 did in Argentina. It was absolutely amazing and as you can see me and Megan were total rockers the whole time.

3 comments:

Ariane e Roger said...

I'm so craving sweet 'n sour chicken and chinese noodles (I don't know what you call them over there here it's called Yakisoba). I wanna be a lunch buddy too!!!
If I start working on my blog will you help me???

Larvin and Ashley said...

Looks like tons of fun! Call me sometime.

Chelsea Hathaway said...

Sweet page! I miss you guys. I hope that you had a great lunch today. I guess with Megan not at Fidelity you can have lunch any day of the week!