
One of my friends did a post today about her favorite TV show. I thought I would share with you MY favorite, must see TV show.
The Gauntlet....
It is on every Wednesday night at eleven PM. Yes, I stay up from eleven till midnight to watch. Corey is a pretty good sport and watches with me, and lately his brother Christopher has joined in the obsession.
What is "The Gauntlet" you ask? It is an irreverent reality TV competition where people from past MTV shows (road rules and the real world) compete for cash and pretty much stomp on each other to win it.
Guilty pleasure? Yes indeed. A show for your Mamma? Definitely not.

As for my other TV obsession (which is appropriate for "your mama") American Idol. I love it, I don't care what you think, I still love it, and always will. I will be watching American Idol until I am 70.
My pick is definitely David Archulette, from Murray Utah. And its not because he is from Utah. He simply is the best.
American Idol...I love you. kiss kiss






3 comments:
Mark and I watch this every week! Although there really is NOTHING to do here in Southern Illinois! We like Archuletta too!
We are also addicted to American Idol we have chris and sylvia record it for us all week and then we have an idol night. We would definetly have to agree David Archuletta is our fav by far. Oh and i love the new pic or your fam you guys are so cute.
Um, that John Lennon song he sang? WOW. It gave me the chills! He's amazing, and my favorite, too!
Post a Comment