
I regret to say I have to give New Moon a C...
If you remember I gave Twilight an A. But while New Moon was okay, it was not nearly as good as the first book, Twilight.
I am going to be very interested to read Eclipse and see how I feel about that one.
I just found myself wanting to skim through the pages waiting for Edward to re-enter the plot. He is the most interesting part of this series, why would you cut him out for the majority of the book?
I guess it served a purpose, but I just found myself a bit dissapointed.
I'll let you know what I think of Eclipse!






8 comments:
i like the book review. and that you gave it an "honest" review. i haven't read them yet - so i am glad to hear what you thought.
I agree with you 100%. I am anxious to know what you will think of eclipse. I thought it was much better than new moon and maybe even better than twilight.
I didn't love any of these books. I'm not anxiously awaiting the 4th one like a lot of people I know. I think it stems from my love of Buffy. These books are not Buffy.
Hey, I don't know if you knew this, but they are in the process of filming Twilight the movie right now. If you go to http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html there are some pictures.
You will definetly love Eclispe! New Moon is just the connection between Twilight and Eclipse. I agree that Edward is the best part of the book and thats why you will be happy with the next book.
I felt the same way. However, I really enjoyed Eclipse!
my eyes are so tired from reading twilight I am taking a little break from new moon. I think I got the first chapter done. I hope it goes fast.
AMEN SISTA FRIEND! I hated New Moon too for the same reason. Good review, the third book does NOT disappoint!
Post a Comment