WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just a funny picture illustrating the stress I now undergow when I am at church with Conner. This picture was during a Young Womens activity, I could NOT keep him away from the curtain. It used to be so easy, he would just sit on our laps in church, not make a peep, perfectly content to just sit there. NOT ANYMORE, he is all boy, wanting to crawl and climb on everything. The idea of church just got a whole lot more stressful for me.
So this is what I saw today as I walked into the living room. He is getting so big I just can't believe it. He thought he was so clever, he could play the piano without us helping him.
So after talking to Betsie, I thought, "Hey, what a good idea, bananas and cheerios for breakfast." This is what Conner thought of the banana idea. he did eat the cheerios, but threw all the bananas on the floor. I even gave him a big piece since he loves to hold things and eat them, i thought he might like it, but NOPE. (You know, I can't blame him, I hate bananas...)

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

That is so funny. Josiah really likes the bananas and hates the cheerios. But I still give them to him. It is like Josiah and Conner are doing the same things just in different states. He loves playing the piano. Oh man I wish we lived closer.

Melissa Kunz said...

wow they are so similar its scary kennady does not like bananas either she throws hers on the floor or smashes them into her clothes but will not eat them.

Unknown said...

Yay to the little dude. I LOVE Cheerios and HATE nanas too! Wow, we must be kindred spirits. Too cute.