WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Whits baby shower

My friend Whitney came in to town from Milwalke this weekend and we threw her a surpise baby shower! It has been so long (years for a couple of us) since we have all been together. From left to right, Traci, Brynn, Me, Lindsey, Jamie, and Whitney is sitting in the chair.
We went to Jr. High and Highschool together and most of us worked together in the Student Government our senior year. Traci, Whitney and I have been friends for even longer, we went to Elementary school together along with Jr. High and Highschool. We have lots of memories together.

Whitney and her sisters in law.

Me and the gorgeous Linds

Whitney opening gifts.

5 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sad I missed this. Whitney's mom called me but I was giving my sister a baby shower at the same time. I would have loved to see you all.

holly said...

How weird to see everyone! They look so different! How fun though! Cute cute Conner in his costume! I'll keep you posted on play day this week!

Stacy said...

Hello, Happy Birthday! I totally missed that one. I will bring you some donuts from Banbury Cross! Love ya!

The Pizza Family said...

It was soo good to see you!! We need to get together soon!! Your little guy is so dang cute!

Unknown said...

Hey...I recognize so many of these beautiful girls! Love the photos...you are gorgeous and your hair is STUNNING.