WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloweeen

Like last year, we went on lots of visits to show off Conner. We went to see Dad and Grandpa and Great Grandpa at their work, then Grandma and Grandpa Rhodehouse and Grandma Monson at home. By the end of the day Conner was really tired but he was a good sport.





Throwing leaves at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Kay so every halloween we have a little "party" at my moms house and I like to always have these old fashion donuts. Well this year Corey wanted to incorporate an old family tradition from his Grandpa Call where you put the donuts on the pumpkin. So here is his little creation.




4 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

oh so sweet I want to cry. I was telling josh the other day how Grandpa call did that with the donuts. But corey got it wrong they have to be frosted with Organge and brown frosting. I hope you had a great birthday. Love ya

Alisa said...

Loved Conner's costume! Also, Branbury Cross donuts are the best.

Stacy said...

Banbury Cross donuts, Esme has a doctors apt. downtown this week, so we get some! Cute Connor!

Suzie said...

Yum! Those donuts look yummy! & little Conner looks adorable in his costume!