WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, November 10, 2008

Everything is a toy

My grandma R. is having a rough go of things, she hurt her back. Conner, my mom, and I went to take them some groceries and let me tell you Conner sure loves going to their house. There are so many interesting things to look at and explore in that house. Not only that but they have a very cool cat named Brindy, and now he is talking about Brindy five times a day! Conner loves "grandma and grandpa" and every day he asks about "grandma-ouch-back." He is such a sweet heart. Here you can see one of the "toys" he found in grandpa's art drawer.

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Grandma ouch back... that is so cute!

Unknown said...

Think of the Christmas gift possiblities, you will save a fortune!

Ariane e Roger said...

Heeeeyyy I miss you. I NEED TO WRITE YOU. So much on my mind. I wish I could talk. I'm definitely going thru that anxiety thing...oh boy... hope you're ok...love ya...Ane

kelsey said...

Kids say the cutest things. Your connor is such a sweetheart.