WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a nice and quiet Thanksgiving this year. Here you can see Juleen trying to get Conner to eat. He has been super fussy and stubborn lately, not wanting to eat...we think a tooth might be coming. Juleen made the pie and sweet potatoes. I made a cheese cake, (yep I'm so helpful and amazing and simply LOVE to cook NOT). My sweet mother of course made everything else. My mom is a rockstar at cooking. Thanks mom!

me and my bro
Playing games and eating pie. Nice! I love games. And I love pie.
I like to play the piano when I am at my mom's house, but its pretty much impossible as the boy can't allow anyone to play without him sitting right next to you helping you play and turning the pages.

This picture makes me laugh. Tommy is looking so adoringly at his two favorite people :) div>
At walmart. I ask you to ignore the diet coke sitting in the cart with the boy. We are actually cutting back- notice only two twelve packs? It could be worse trust me.
Have you ever seen Conner do his "crazy" face? If not you have to see it, its hilarious. Here he is doing it but it kida looks like a smile. You have to see it in person.
French Toast at Kneaders. Our favorite.

Kay so here is the thing, I have never seen this child hook on to ANYONE, other than my dad, the way he has with Juleen. It is really quite miraculous. I mean, she is just the sweetest person in the world so I am not exactly surprised, but at the same time, its just kinda spooky how comfortable he is with her. He almost NEVER cuddles because he is so busy but here he is at Kneaders and he just nestled into her and didn't move for like five minutes. Sorta unheard of for Conner the wild child. Anyway I think we all just adore Juleen. Or as Conner has
nick named her, "ju ju."

3 comments:

tawny said...

Conner is a babe! Is he to young for my Ashlyn?? J/k. Your fam is gorgeous....Like the Diet Coke too! :)

Unknown said...

Lady, you are looking supa hott! The gym is doing things for you...hello! So jealous. I just get fatter when I workout. What a fun Thanksgiving day, your little guy is adorable.

Brooke said...

Hey looks like you had a great day! Conner gets so much love and attention in your family. My kids just get trampled on and forgotten (a little sarcasm involved there).