For my birthday we went to my favorite restaurant Tres Hombres. I think we have been going there for my birthday dinner every year since I was like ten.
Me, my mom, and my brother's girlfriend Juleen.

Me and my man. I was telling him that I don't think there are hardly any posts on my blog where he isn't wearing a ute shirt. He actually does have other clothes. The U happened to be playing last night on my birthday. Go figure. do you like my princess crown? It was from my mommy.

Me and my two favorite people in the world.

I got so many ncie things from my family I really think this was the best birthday I have ever had. I wish my bro could have been here but he was sweet enough to send me a brand new U of U hoodie from him and Juleen along with some concert tickets.
5 comments:
happy happy birthday!!! i hope you had a wonderful day! i love your pictures!
Happy birthday Laur...you look beautiful as always!!!
I'm glad you had a great birthday! I love tres hombres.....
Yeah! I'm glad you had a good birthday. I tried a million times to post Happy birthday on that message board thing you had on the side of your blog, but I don't think it ever worked. I'm like Corey & wearing U of U attire in all my photos too! Go Utes!
Girl...you look STUNNING...Seriously I wish I was you. :) Happy Birthday! Glad it was such a dream come true. Love days like that...and the crown is darling.
Post a Comment