
We are going to make our blog private. Almost all of you know what that means. But to some who might not, this just means that our web page won't be able to be viewed by people who don't know us. This will allow us to put more personal things on our blog and not worry about weirdos out there finding it in cyberspace.
We have also had more than enough trouble with our previous computer and its virus after virus. So I guess what it all boils down to is If you are interested in viewing our blog, I need your email address. Please leave a comment OR email me your email address and I will simply invite you to view our blog. Its as easy as that, and you will then be able to access our blog just as you have always been doing.
I will leave this post up for a while so you have time to let me know if you want to be invited.
Love you all,
Corey and Laurie and little boy
We have also had more than enough trouble with our previous computer and its virus after virus. So I guess what it all boils down to is If you are interested in viewing our blog, I need your email address. Please leave a comment OR email me your email address and I will simply invite you to view our blog. Its as easy as that, and you will then be able to access our blog just as you have always been doing.
if you prefer not to leave a comment with your email address, you may email your email address to me at: lauriekunz@gmail.com
I will leave this post up for a while so you have time to let me know if you want to be invited.
Love you all,
Corey and Laurie and little boy






27 comments:
be sure to add us,
kunzfamily ar hotmail dot com.
I would love to read your blog still. princess_meli05@hotmail.com
Yes please! You know the address....
Pick me, Pick me...
nicknmeg2@digis.net
and/or
megcall3880@gmail.com
Address is seth.bryant@gmail.com
Keep us on!
Jenn
I keep thinking I need to do this too. When I posted that "things that must go" list, some random girl wrote some scathing response to it on her blog telling me to "keep it to myself". Apparently I am not allowed to make silly posts that are jokes. After reading that I kindof want to go private too. I don't want random weirdo's reading my posts. I might be doing this too...
chelseabagozzi@hotmail.com
Don't forget us! jfjeldsted@hotmail.com
and me! chillylint at gmail
jbsayers at netzero dot com
teisalinscott@gmail.com
Please add me! paul.suzie@gmail.com
Anna Madry Please add me shopping82@aol.com
Hey this is Lindsay Ream, I love reading your blog. I would love invite. lindsaydream@hotmail.com.
briebreivik@yahoo.com
i would love to still be able to read your blog. My email is jameyjoo@yahoo.com
add me please! liz@wattsarchitects.com
me please!
kaprocks@hotmail.com
Kelsey
Please please add me . . . love to read your blog to keep up on you Corey and Con. tonihakes@msn.com
rj.hakes@gmail.com
we miss you guys!
add us in meganleigh_@hotmail.com
whitneyoneill@gmail.com
Please include me!! my email is whatafantasticfam at gmail dot com
I know we don't talk much outside of church (or even in church for that matter now that I am in Primary), but I enjoy keeping up with you anyway.
marliesk@hotmail.com
jsgarnfam7@aol.com
Hey girl! Mine is hollyberrys12@yahoo.com! Please include! And I'm doing the same so leave me yours!! Thanks!
Spence and I would love to still read your blog.
Spencer and Chelsea Woolley
chelsea.dye@gmail.com
Thanks Laurie...
Me please...I would die without it. :)
kimsueellen[at]hotmail[dot]com
Post a Comment