Hey I am just doing one more little heads up that we are going to make our blog private so if you already told me to add you a few posts ago then I have your info but if you haven't told me yet do so here and I will add you. Thanks.
Hey, this is Ashley Railsback from High School. I found your blog on Lyndsie Garricks and would love to be included when you go private. My email is ashleylosser@gmail.com Thanks!
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
9 comments:
add me
add me@!!!!~
I think I said yes add me...make sure you use the jbsayers at netzero dot com address though.
thanks
Hey, don't leave me in the dark! Thanks!
Hey, this is Ashley Railsback from High School. I found your blog on Lyndsie Garricks and would love to be included when you go private. My email is ashleylosser@gmail.com
Thanks!
I Would LOVE to keep reading your blog!!! Thanks!
Hey Laurie, it's Darcee. Corey's cousin and megan's sister. I would love to be added if I am so lucky!
add me
Sarah
Please add me too. I love seeing your pictures and hearing about life. Sandy Marble
Post a Comment