WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Peace Gardens

For Young Women's a couple weeks ago we were learning about how to take good pictures. The following week we went to a really pretty garden called the Peace Gardens for the girls to practice taking pictures. It was so much fun.

Our girls are small in number but they make up for it in being so wonderful. From left to right: Erika Hoffer, Brianna Cootey, MK, Kelsey Mullins, and Victoria. Then in the back is Melanie Lafeen who is one of our YW leaders and of course yours truly and the boy :)

I had Brianna, one of our girls take this picture...I think its so cute, she did a really good job. (I love Conner's facial expression).

I think that this by far is my favorite picture, I am so impressed that my little camera was able to catch it even with them moving.
Conner on a little play house thingy they had there. I think it represented Norway or something...

All my beautiful Young Women (added is one who came late- Catherine Cootey) and here you can see our YW President whom I ADORE, Stacy Jorgensen, she is above me at the left.
We grabbed some ice cream at McDonalds afterwards. I love my girls.

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

wow your hair is SO long! Your beautiful

Suzie said...

Argh! My comment didn't post. I was trying to say, looks like you guys had fun! And you look gorgeous & that little Conner is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

you are the bomb diggity.