WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's that time again...

It's that time again, time for me to stop thinking about myself and the things in my life that aren't as I would like them to be...

Three things I am grateful for today.

1. Elder Holland's talk in Conference
2. My Bro being in town
3. My bro's awesome amazing wonderful girlfriend

6 comments:

Melissa Kunz said...

hey laurie i just wanted to see how your doing i havent talked to you in awhile and things have been so crazy i just wanted to see how things are going! Talk to you soon
love ya

Suzie said...

I was thinking today that I should have called to see if you were going downtown to conference & I could have kept Conner for you!

The Johnson Family said...

Thanks for the text to tell us about your cute grandpa's life. Chris's family and I love watching it and to see your cute little face in the interview. Sweet black eye I bet that hurt when it happened.

Lizzy said...

laurie you are so awesome...by the way, i love the shiner, it looks nice on you! :)

holly said...

Hey lady! Sorry about playgroup last week! I don't even think anyone went..I'll call you about this week. Yikes your poor eye! Good thing he is so stinking cute!! Talk to you soon!

Michelle said...

your picture was gorgeous in the church news! cute family!