So... my dear friend Suzie asked a good question about my book reviews...how do I have time to read these books with an eighteen month old running around and trying to keep the house clean and the laundry done?
WELLLLLL, I get books on tape! I love them. Maybe it makes me less of an acomplished reader but truly there is no other way for me to enjoy books right now with Conner. I listen to them while I clean the house, go on walks with Conner, take a bath or while in the car, and pretty much any time I am not reading to or playing with Conner.
I just love books and this has been my compromise. I go to the library to get them and I just eat them up.
June Pictures
9 years ago






2 comments:
Good Idea! I'll have to try that! Thanks for the answer!
I am so glad I am not the only one. I would much rather listen then read. I do this with the Scriptures and love it. By the way we will have to get together the end of Nov. TJ is going to be gone for three weeks straight. We will plan something then.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment