I LOOOVEEE these things. They are way better than the usual lysol or clorox whipes because it has grit to it so you can get dried on stains off. I use these all over the house. I have a strong dislike of using wash rags because you have to let them dry and then they start to stink etc. and I just hate that. It's like one of my biggest pet peeves. These are great you should try them.
You have all seen this in many of my posts, it is the absolute best baby must have out there. Conner is almost grown out of it now because he keeps trying to climb out of it, but he will still use it sometimes. Its so great because he can just sit in there and play and I can just stay in the room with him and actually clean the bathroom which is something I can never do when he is running around.
I LURRVE these, If you can't see it clearly enough, its made by Healthy Sexy Hair and the one on the left is a flat iron spray and the one on the right is a detangling, spray on conditioner. I use the spray every single time I get out of the shower, it is fantastic for my hair since I have tangly hair and I am trying my hardest to keep it healthy and from breaking since I bleach it. The flat iron spray is amazing, I just spray it on each piece of hair before I flat iron it. It helps it get straighter than it would with the iron alone and it helps reduce damage.
Corey thinks this is a total waste but I LOVE it. I spray it in Conner's room every single night before he goes to bed. I would spray it in my own room but Corey hates smells. I used it when I lived at home tho and have kept buying it ever since. Its called Lavendar Vanilla Pillow Mist. Its from Bath and Body Works and I absolutely adore it. I really think it helps Conner sleep better because I have been spraying it in his room before bed since he was born pretty much. I think it helps him know its bed time and helps him relax. (Corey would say that's ridiculous but hey, I'm his mamma and I know best right :)






2 comments:
I need to try that hair straightener stuff. thanks for the post
LOVE this post...I love the smell of lavender...I am sure it is really relaxing to Conner...I'll have to do a favorite things post in the future too...so fun.
Post a Comment