Hey Laurie! We haven't seen you at our play dates recently! Where you been?!? I found out today that we have a friend in common. Sydney Smith! She is one of my best friends from high school and we still all are close! She said you had a lot of classes together at the U and graduated together! She asked if I could give her your email, is that ok? We should all get together and go to lunch or something!!!
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
7 comments:
Cutest boy ever!!
He is so cute.
that is so cute!!! thanks so much for sharing!
That is so cute. Riley keeps asking me to play it over & over.
wow... i miss him... what a character!!!
Hey Laurie! We haven't seen you at our play dates recently! Where you been?!? I found out today that we have a friend in common. Sydney Smith! She is one of my best friends from high school and we still all are close! She said you had a lot of classes together at the U and graduated together! She asked if I could give her your email, is that ok? We should all get together and go to lunch or something!!!
Me and Josh were laughing so hard at Connor. And you in the background had such a cute laugh too!
Post a Comment