I mean, how did I never know about this before? A jewelry expo? God's gift to women, or more especially to me! :)
Here I am at the "Gem Show" I went with my mom and my grandpa and grandma Rhodehouse.

Conner and Jace when Ash came up for a quick visit a couple weekends ago.



Jace and Conner on Gary's motorcycle. Conner of course loved this (don't worry mom and dad it was not on.)

Corey and Chris talking to Gar about his motorcycle, sorry Corey you will never have one.

My parents with Conner at the Westminster Volley Ball game.
7 comments:
Talk about a fat face. I am hideous!
Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I want to go to the gem show--looks like so much fun!!!
MISS YOU!!! Lets get together again soon...
You are always on the go girl! How do you stop kissing that cute Conner long enough to leave the house?
Cute pics!! I'm sorry about the black eye. Something similar just happened to my friend!
You're face isn't fat you retard! I can't believe you said that!
mark was here! it was fun seeing you this weekend
A jewelry expo? Next year...can you take me with you?!
Post a Comment