WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Friday, September 26, 2008

My name is awesome

I love my name! haha but its pretty funny. Corey liked that part about "...but only one guy can have her." (The strawberry blonde part is a little off the but the hazel green eyes is right on!)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=laurie

4 comments:

Megan said...

Here's what my names is:

Megan

A girl that is very stubborn but at the same time can be the greatest friend on the planet. She loves pizza and is absolutley gorgeous. She is loved by everybody and is f___ing hilarious!
Megan is my best friend.

I just think it's funny they had to use the F word to describe me! Ha ha!

Lizzy said...

ok, i need to go see what my name is. got your comment on my blog. seriously, when are we getting together!!?

Unknown said...

ROFL...after looking up my name...I think I am going to have it legally changed.

Unknown said...

I canNOT stop laughing.