My fault: I should have stayed in reaching distance from Conner...oh boy, a slave to my own child Yipee!
Conner's fault: He should have stopped when I screamed at the top of my lungs for him to stop.
Park creator's fault: Having that lobotomy done.
Anyways I was able to get to him right before his head went under thankfully but he was drenched and so was I.
Now the irony of it all was that he didn't even cry, I pulled him out and he was all wet and I said, "Kay we have to go now that you have gotten yourself all wet" and he screamed "No!!! Slide!!!" and ran to the slide to keep playing. I had to literally wrestle him into his stroller to get him on our long way back home.
Oh so then the day got worse as I developed a horrible headache and had five more hours alone with Conner waiting for Corey's convention to be over with. Of COURSE Conner wouldn't take a nap, so for the first time since Conner has been born I had to just lay down in bed and close all the doors and put away all the telephones and electronics and let him just run around the house and play
Well now that I am done pouting here are a few photos before the pond incident. On our way to the park we met these two horses who happened to be the kindest horses I have ever encountered. They kept putting their noses out for us to pet. Conner felt so comfortable with them that he actually fed them some grass. Thats pretty great for a one1/2 year old if you ask me!






1 comment:
Yuck! Sorry about the bad day! That boy sure is a doll though!
Post a Comment