Conner and I were bored so we went to Babies R Us (okay if you insist I will tell you why, I wanted to buy a toilet clamp to keep him from playing in the toilet. I try my
darnedest to keep the door to the bathroom closed but he always seems to sneak in there and put his toys in the toilet. The other day I was RUNNING to the bathroom about to pee my pants and as I was hurrying to to try to unzip and sit down to relieve myself I open the toilet and find a watering can in there.) MOVING ON, so everyone knows Conner is ALL BOY, so I saw this hat while we were at the store and put it on him and he thought it was really funny, as did I which is why I took the pic. Pink definitely is not his color, but personally I think he looks cute in anything.

Before leaving the store Conner had his eye on this little ride so I decided to let him try it out. He really enjoyed himself. Only fifty cents for this darling smile.

Then we got home and Conner went out back to play...I heard him saying "stuck, stuck" and I go out there to find him like this. These are old
tomato cages my dad gave me which we were using as
barricade so he couldn't get behind the shed. He somehow got one out and got himself in it! He is so funny to me.
3 comments:
Hey girl!! It was so great catching up! Definitely still come to the playdates! We will have them as long as everyone can hold up!! I'm so glad we reconnected..I too have always thought of you as a special friend!! And my oh my do we have so much in common! Here's to a worry free week~! See you soon!
Holls
Lil C is adorable. I love the pic of him in the tomato cage!
its so fun to see everyone all grown up and with kids! he's adorable!
Post a Comment