So about three weeks ago the weirdest thing happened. In a single day Conner went from having 2-3 bottles a day to absolutely hands down refusing
any. He hasn't had a bottle in over three weeks. Everyone I talk to says I am so lucky because this doesn't usually happen. Supposedly most mom's have to take the bottle away which can be really difficult. I almost wish he still would take it because it seems like it helped him relax for sleep so well (and as you know we are struggling with his sleep right now) but whenever I ask him if he wants a "baba" he quickly gives a resounding "NnnnnnnO!"
I have told a few of my friends maybe I should try to get him to take them again so he will sleep better and everyone says "NO WAY you are so lucky he weaned himself and you didn't have to do it!" I just think its so weird that he literally had three a day and then the next day refused even a sip. So weird. But hey, whatever.
7 comments:
DOOD this is SO weird. I have never heard of anything like this before. I guess you are lucky...but I can see how you would want him to have it for bed. Humph...I am stumped.
AWESOME! Lucky you!
wow!!! that is awesome! yay connor
Your kid is amazing and so are you. Infact add another $10 to your kick for the month out of love.
You are definitely lucky as I've told you a bajillion times. I'd give anything if Cade would pull a Conner and stop wanting them!
Good job Conner!
Post a Comment