WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Utah State Fair

We went to the State Fair with my parents the other day, it was so much fun, I hadn't been since I was a little kid. I got cotton candy and got to see tons of animals...what can be better than that?

Conner and my dad....inseparable.

Outside the beef cow building. Corey wants steak....yum!


My mom wanted me to take this picture because of the Rigby Idaho sign. (My mom is from Rigby.)

As you might guess Conner wanted to spend the whole time on these "ma mows" (anything with a wheel and a gear shifter is a lawn mower in his mind.)

Keep dreaming Cor, never gonna happen



The giant slide, I was dying to do this because it was my favorite thing as a kid.

Conner's very first carnival ride. He started crying every time we went around because he wanted my dad. It was making me really annoyed, I mean, I am his MOM for heaven sake, but all he wants is "Ga Ga" 24 hours a day if he could have him.


Here you can see me dumbfounded about Conner's inability to enjoy the ride with his mom, he just wanted "Ga Ga". He later went with my dad on the same ride and of course loved it. I guess I didn't get any pictures of them on it together but trust me he was a lot happier on the ride with my dad.

ahhh finally with "Ga Ga" life is sweet again.

a daddy and his boy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT. Seriously...too funny about Ga Ga. You are so gorgeous Laur.