WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Poor kid...and poor mommy

Remember the post I wrote about how Conner was going thru a horrible sleep phase where he was wailing when we got him near his bed, well right when it was getting better Conner got a little cold last week. I just can't catch a break, I put so much work into getting him back on schedule and everything and then he gets a cold. As you can imagine the progress went out the window when the cold arrived. Anyways, I saw these nasal strips at the store for little kids. I have tried the adult ones before and think they are great and after much deliberation decided to get them and try them on Conner since his nose was so stuffy. I figured that the most likely outcome would be that he would immediately rip it off but much to our surprise he did and I think it really helped.
You might also notice the cut on his lip, he fell. He is such a boy, there is always some kind of cut or scrape these days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is absolutely adorable. He is the perfect mix of you both. Seriously. Hope he gets on the mend soon and sleeping again. Good luck chicka...think of you often.

Josh n Betsie said...

cute. I love the nose strip.