WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sock Man

SOCK MAN! The other day I was desperate for some time alone and I asked Corey after he got home from work if he would watch Conner for a little bit while I took a bath. I heard lots of commotion and Corey was saying, "Go show Mama, go show Mama" so Conner came into the bathroom like this! Corey was chasing him around the house calling him "Sock Man! Sock Man" Conner thought it was pretty funny but I think Corey and I got the biggest kick out of it. Kids are like little toys sometimes haha. As you can see later in the pictures he didn't leave the hand socks on for very long. But the ones on his legs he seemed to really enjoy! They stayed on for quite a while! :)

"Rock on!"

Don't be fooled, this innocent face is a cover up for his next naughty move :) and whoa talk about a farmers tan!

7 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny! I LOVE that look on his face in that second pic. What a cutie!

kelsey said...

That's so funny that you posted this. My husband did the exact same thing to my little guy Saturday night. You are right. We thought it was hilarious. Brayden wasn't as sure.

brie said...

Your little cherub is adorable. I think I'm going to start telling everyone he's my godson. And yeah, we're not catholic, but who cares?! lol

Hey...you should either post or email me our pedi pics...I wanna post them on my blog, k?

I'm excited for swimming today...love ya.

Lizzy said...

honestly, that face....he is SO adorable! he and lily must date when they are older.

Ariane e Roger said...

Oh my gosh, he's too much for me, I just love the little guy! He's too cute Laur. I have no news here, Lucy hasn't arrived yet but should be here any minute. I promise to let you know! I posted some pics on my blog but no one ever goes there! Sad! Love you,
Ane

sprmom said...

that is so cute! he is all boy

Unknown said...

Nenenenenenenenenene SOCK MAN! SOCK MAN! Nenenenenenenene SOCK MAN!....sung to the tune of Bat Man. I am a loser....I know.