Conner fell asleep on the plane. What a gift.
Then the "Nenny" (Kennady) came over and the fun really began. The biggest reason for us visiting Spokane was for these two to spent time together. I don't want to get overly emotional, but I believe whole-heartedly that these two are kindred spirits and were together in heaven and will always be best friends. They get along so well together and whenever Kennady wasn't around Conner would look around the whole house saying "Nenny?" "Nenny?"
The Con man and mom on the lawn mower. You can't see it here, but he actually kicked me off of it. He wouldn't even let me sit with him on it. He was so posessive of it.
Corey got to spend some time with his best friend Cameron while we were in town. Usually we are in town so shortly that we don't get to really spend time with him, but this time we did and look what they decided to do...go jump off a bridge they used to jump off together when they were kids. They are so funny together. And yes, they did jump. It was very funny for me to watch!
Best buddies coloring at dinner.
This WOULD be a cute picture but if you look close Corey is not very "into" the kiss, he is looking at his phone or something. Hmmmm I sure feel special. jk
Better
My kiddos. I love them both.
So if you ever want to see Laurie turn her frown upside down, bring out some wax and let her wax everyone in the families eye brows. Oh the joy. I haven't been that happy and excited in I don't know how long.
I also did Corey's, Cameron's, Claci's, Sylvia's and even Chris'...but I think they ended up on Melissa's camera.
no explaination needed...
Kay so is this not the most beautiful picture (girl) you have ever seen? Cody and I got in a fight debating who took the prettiest picture of her. Mine wins....
Goofy
Better, I love my husband's smile.
kay here is a funny story...look at Cindy's glass of rootbeer.
Now look... clueless as ever.
Funniest thing EVER. She didn't even notice, but Corey put five packets of coffee creamer in her rootbeer while she wasn't looking. She is so sweet and innocent and I was laughing so hard because I kept telling her that a spider was behind her so Corey could put another packet of creamer in, and then she would look and not find it and I would say "Oh it was just the weird pattern of the seat behind you." She kept drinking not even noticing any difference! OH MY GOSH it was the funniest thing in the world. Haven't laughed that hard in a year.
SILVER MOUNTAIN INDOOR WATER PARK! If you haven't been you should. It's amazing.
I love Corey's little sisters Claci and Cindy. They are so cute with Conner and Kennady. Conner even learned to say "Claci" while we were there. The morning we were leaving he went around the house searching and calling "Claci" because it was time for pancakes. I adore my sisters in law.






10 comments:
Connor and Kennedy seriously look like brother and sister! No wonder they get along so great! Your pictures are so fun. Miss ya!
Jenn Bryant
Oh what fun. I wish I was there. hmmm what are your secrets? Last time you told me to keep a secret I had the same one to keep. Hmmmm!!!
Sorry, I left the comment I meant to leave for your vacation post on the one below...woopsie.
Sorry we missed seeing you guys, yet again.
Gee, are Connor and Kennady related at all? Those two look so much alike.
OH MY GOSH NO BETSIE, I do not have a secret like the one you and I shared (pregnancy). You're so funny.
Arah I was so sad you never stopped by, I really wanted you to meet Conner.
You think they look alike? No one else has said that. Thanks :)
What a fun vacation. I was wondering where you had been. Looks like fun!
Connor can come over anytime and sit on the lawn mower. We have a trailer that hooks on the back and we are always giving rides to kids. Hailey loves the lawn mower too. She is constantly on it with her daddy.
Getting away is always good and looks like you all had a great time. I love conners addiction to tractors and you look beautiful.
This looks like an amazing trip. How nice to just get away from it all and enjoy family. SO many beautiful pictures of you guys...you are a beautiful family...and you are GORGEOUS...
Babies are so cute! I loved to see all the pics...it looks like you had a fun time! Connor is the cutest baby ever!
Post a Comment