Conner LOVES to play on the piano. I don't allow him to play on ours hardly ever, just to save myself from having to deal with it all day long. But at my moms house we let him play on hers. Here he is playing with Grandpa Rhodehouse. He becomes very demanding while playing on the piano. He first insists that you come sit with him, then he grabs your hand and makes you play while he plays, and if you move your hands down to your lap he grabs them and puts them back on the keys. The other annoying thing is he wants to turn the pages every five seconds on whatever book is open at the piano.

2 comments:
So cute! I love how he's looking right up there like he's reading the notes from the book!
Hey Lauren,
I found your blog a few weeks ago through someone else's and thought I'd say hi. It looks like you're doing well, your son is too cute for words--maybe we could set him up with my daughter! Anyway, great to "see" you again through the miracle that is blogging. I love it!
Take care,
Katie (Ashby) Carr
(Our blog is http://bosoxfam.blogspot.com if you're interested)
Post a Comment