WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Saturday, August 30, 2008

There were tears in my eyes but none were spilled!

If you have seen Conner lately you may have noticed that he has had quite a head of hair on his cute mug. But after much back and forth Corey and I decided to bite the bullet and get Conner his first hair cut.
There is this darling place called Cookie Cutters where they specialise in doing kids hair cuts. I will never go anywhere else, it was fantastic. They had all sorts of neat seats for the kids like motorcycles and air planes and cars and then they have little tvs right in front of the kid and you can choose what they can watch. He LOVES LOVES LOVES Elmo so of course we chose to put Elmo on. It was the easiest thing ever.
Not only that but they gave me a lock of his hair to keep and the hair cut looks fantastic. I was so scared they would take away all his baby hair and he would have no more of his curls (which we love) but it turned out great, he looks just tidied up but still has his cute curls.
Enjoy the pics!

Kay so I admit this is a little over due...



Finished product, perfect! Not too short and not too long. LOVE IT!

9 comments:

Larvin and Ashley said...

You finally did it! It looks so dang cute!

brie said...

What an adorable place to get his hair cut! As long as he still has some of those beautiful curls, then I guess I'm ok with your decision, lol...

I was thinking about taking Cade there, but really, you know that he'd end up screaming and yelling at everyone, so yeah, prob not a good idea...

Suzie said...

Oh he is so handsome!

Lizzy said...

honestly - that face! He is SO handsome!!

kelsey said...

He looks so cute. I love the idea of the place you got his haircut. Maybe when I come back to Utah I'll have to try it out.

JP and Steph said...

It was fun to see you at Swiss Days! And Conner is so cute giving bones to everyone! He looks good with his hair cut.

CKB said...

Yes, we should all hang out!!! That would be awesome!

Kelleen said...

His hair is so cute! And I love that he loves Elmo. Addi does to. They should get together and watch it when we are in Utah next.

Unknown said...

I NEVER noticed his hair was that long until this post. Am I loser or was it that I didn't think it was too long at all? Love.